From the years 1985-2001 the Starker Lectures were published in print format. Copies of most are still available through the Forestry Communications database.
The publications are also available in electronic form, and listed below.
- 2001 - Visions of Natural Resources: Peeking into the Neighbor's Yard
- 2000 - Utilizing Resources in Complex Environments
- 1999 - Natural Resources in a Material World
- 1998 - Impacts of Different Philosophies on Natural Resources
- 1997 - Natural Resources & the 21st Century: Where Are We Headed?
- 1996 - The Future & Natural Resources: Are We Like Dinasours?
- 1995 - Re-thinking Natural Resources
- 1994 - Management & Biological Conservation
- 1993 - Communications, Natural Resources, and Policy
- 1992 - Culture and Natural Resources
- 1991 - Changing Values -- Changing Institutions
- 1990 - Sustainable Forestry: Perspectives for the Pacific Northwest
- 1989 - Oregon's Forestry Outlook: An Uncertain Future
- 1988 - Forest Lands of the Northwest: Selecting Among Alternative Uses
- 1987 - Northwest Forestry in Transition
- 1986 - Forests of the Northwest: A Time for Reflection
- 1985 - Forest Resources in the Future of the Pacific Northwest