Sustainable Recreation on the National Forest – Healthy Balance?
Wednesday, March 8, 2017
3:30 pm to 5:00 pm
La Sells Stewart Center
- Briefly describe the history and mission of the NF System and how we got to where we are today in recreation management. ( with a western United States focus)
- What are the changing values on the forest landscape and in our communities…and what traditions are continuing. (with respect to recreation management)
- How do I look at sustainable recreation through my lens as a Forest Supervisor.
- The Deschutes NF experience. Challenges and Successes
- What does the next 20 years plus hold for National Forests in recreation management. My vision, my hopes and my dreams.